Welcome to eDomains!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Edomains LLC's Website, located at https://edomains.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use eDomains if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: ''Client'', ''You'' and ''Your'' refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. ''The Company'', ''Ourselves'', ''We'', ''Our'' and ''Us'', refers to our Company. ''Party'', ''Parties'', or ''Us'', refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Edomains LLC and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on eDomains. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from eDomains for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from eDomains
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from eDomains
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from eDomains
- Redistribute content from eDomains
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Edomains LLC does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Edomains LLC,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Edomains LLC shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Edomains LLC reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Edomains LLC a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
HYPERLINKING TO OUR CONTENT
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Edomains LLC; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Edomains LLC. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Edomains LLC's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
The balance originating from special promotions and free balance will be valid for 2 months from the day it was applied.
Domains purchased with promotional balance must remain at least 8 months before being transferred to another registrar. In case you want to migrate, the amount of the promotional balance given must be paid. This limitation does not apply to hosting and SSL certificates. In case of migrating the domain your account may be suspended, please contact customer service.
Terms of application in the registry of domain names .ES (ANNEX III)
The applicant for the name of a .ES, .COM.ES, .NOM.ES or .ORG.ES domain declares that:
- It authorizes the eDomains REGISTRAR AGENT to act on its own with Red.es (hereinafter, indistinctly, “the Registry ”or“ the Assignment Authority ”), and to carry out all the necessary actions for the assignment and renewal of the requested domain name (hereinafter,“ the Domain Name ”), including the receipt of the corresponding communications.
- Authorizes EDOMAINS to act in as many actions as necessary to make on its own the payments corresponding to the assignment and renewal of the Domain Names, which it requests to be made for successive years.
- EDOMAINS has adequately informed you and is aware of the current rules and procedures, terms and conditions, rates and payment method and technical requirements established for the registration of domain names under ''.es” with the mediation of an accredited EDOMAINS, and The Applicant accepts them in their entirety.In particular, the Applicant declares to know the rules, procedures, terms and conditions for the Registration of a Domain Name under ''.es'', whose content is available at:
- You are aware that failure to comply with these regulations, in cases where it is expressly established, will mean the loss of the domain name and its possible reassignment from that very moment for registration in favor of an applicant who is entitled to do so.
- Los datos facilitados en la presente solicitud son ciertos, salvo error u omisión de buena fe.
- You undertake to keep the information provided in this application up-to-date, communicating any changes to EDOMAINS, which will inform Red.es whenever there are changes in any of the data that must be sent to the Registry. Failure to comply with this obligation may lead to the Domain Name being terminated (for example, due to the impossibility of communicating with the persons listed as responsible for the domain name, due to not having communicated in the established manner the change of their contact details or changes of managers).
- It assumes that Red.es, in the processing of the different actions related to the assignment and renewal of the Domain Name, will act taking into consideration the data communicated by the Applicant in the manner indicated in the previous section.
- You are aware and assume that any falsity in the data contained in this application may be cause for rejection of the same or, if the Domain Name had already been assigned, it may be cause for cancellation of the Name and that, in this case, the Domain Name will be available for possible registration by another legitimate applicant.
- Is aware and assumes that, once the Registry informs EDOMAINS that the Domain Name can be assigned or renewed for meeting the requirements established for this purpose, EDOMAINS is obliged to make, on behalf of the Applicant and within the established deadlines, the payment of the corresponding amounts for assignment or, where appropriate, renewal, and that, in case of non-payment or insufficient payment after the established deadlines, the Domain Name will become available from that very moment for registration in favor of a legitimate applicant , without Red.es being able to assume any responsibility for the consequences of non-compliance with EDOMAINS' obligations to the Applicant.
- Is aware and assumes that EDOMAINS performs an intermediary function in the assignment of domain names under the ''.es'', and is solely and exclusively responsible for complying with the obligations stipulated in the intermediation contract for the assignment of domain names. domain. The Applicant considers himself informed of this circumstance and expressly waives any action or claim against Red.es derived from the breach of EDOMAINS' obligations.
- You are aware and assume that, in the event of serious technical negligence, a registered domain name may be temporarily or permanently terminated.
- To the best of your knowledge, the use of the Domain Name does not violate the rights of third parties.
- You are aware and assume that the assignment and registration of the Domain Name in your favor confers exclusively the right to use it, in the terms provided in the applicable regulations, for the purposes of addressing in the Internet domain name system, and that Any dispute over the rights to use a specific domain name must be resolved between the disputing parties using the channels established by law for this purpose.
- Is aware and assumes that the administrative contact person indicated in the application and who signs this document with sufficient capacity of representation for such purposes, is responsible for any problem related to the rights of use of the domain name, which is known and accepted by him.
- Declares that all entities and persons listed in this application are aware, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and by which Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) is repealed, the following basic information on the protection of your personal data :
- Declares that all the entities and persons related in this application expressly consent that the personal data that have been provided to EDOMAINS and those that appear in this document are processed by Red.es for the following purposes:
• Registration of the necessary data for the assignment, operation and renewal of the domain name
• Consignment in the internal databases for the management of the “.es” Registry (.es Domains)
• With other Public Administrations with which Red.es signs agreements
. All this in accordance with the terms established in the Rules and Procedures for the Registration of a Domain Name under “.es”.
- Declares that all the entities and persons listed in this application are aware that, in accordance with Additional Provision Eighteen of Law 14/2000, of December 29, on Fiscal, Administrative and Social Order Measures, the Public Business Entity Red. es will publicize the procedures for assigning and registering “.es” domain names that are adopted and that this will mean that the name and surnames, in the case of natural persons, the company name, in the case of legal persons , and email in all cases, will be communicated through WHOIS, TCP query/response protocol regarding said data, as well as through those tools that Red.es enables for consulting said data.
- Knows and assumes that the rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of their data and the limitation or opposition to their treatment may be exercised against Munpe Invest SL at its address located at Calle Velázquez 10, Primera Planta, 28001, Madrid or directly before Red.es as data controller The cancellation and opposition rights may only be exercised prior to renouncing the requested domain name, since the processing of personal data by Red.es is necessary for the assignment and renewal of the name Of domain.
RED.ES, with address at www.red.es, will observe the provisions of Regulation (EU) 679/2016 in the processing of personal data of the persons and entities mentioned. Without using them for any other purpose than that leading to the assignment and renewal of the domain name and its advertising in the terms described above. The personal data processed by Red.es will not be transferred or accessible by any other third party, except if said transfer is required by law, by a regulatory provision or by a court ruling, or if this disclosure is necessary to guarantee the protection and defense of their rights. Red.es in the exercise of its activity as registry of the indicative ''.es'' has the power to subcontract services related to the correct operation of the registry, such as developments, exploitation, attention to Registrar Agents and End Users, Security etc. In such circumstances, red.es subcontractors will be subject to the same confidentiality clauses and the processing of personal data.
Registering a .UK Domain Name – Key Terms
Registration and renewal prices are clearly presented on our domain search page. These prices are inclusive of all registry fees, and are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate. There are no hidden charges. We are keen to ensure that there is no interruptions to your services, to help you, we send renewal reminders as follows: 60 days before expiry 30 days before expiry 7 days before expiry 3 days after expiry upon suspension Transferring your domain name to eDomains is Free of Charge, however some registries require you to renew for a further year. Unlike some suppliers, we will not normally charge for transferring your domain name away from us. The only exception is where the initial registration was part of a special offer. In such cases, we will request the remaining value to make up our standard (non-offer) cost of that domain. Once the domain has been renewed at least once, this restriction no longer applies.
Funds deposited into your account by credit card or PayPal are subject to a 3% processing fee, calculated on the amount that appears on your credit card statement. The processing fee calculation is based upon the total charged to your credit card such that subtracting the 3% fee from your statement charge equals the deposit amount requested, minus any applicable taxes. Funds deposited into your account via any other payment method may be subject to a fee from your local bank (edomains does not charge a fee).Also, all the invoices paid by credit card or Paypal will be charged with the same fee. If you want to send a wire transfer, please contact us.
Domain Aftermarket is the secondary domain marketplace where buyers can attempt to purchase domains that are already expired. These domains are auctioned 30 days after the expiration date (auctioned at Catched). If during the following 30 days the domain is not renewed, it enters an auction that lasts nine days, in the event that the domain is won by another client, the domain would be lost, becoming the property of another client. When the domain had no interest, it is eliminated and it would have an additional cost for restoration of the domain.
Catched users are related to the terms and conditions of https://catched.com/terms-and-conditions
Domain registration are related to the RAA terms https://edomains.com/raa-terms.php
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution